- ✅VET RECOMMENDED NEWEST FORMULA - Research study shows that our hemp oil for dogs and cats helps to reduce anxiety and noise phobias, stress, pain & inflammation, nausea, gastrointestinal issues and much more.
- ✅OMEGA 3 & 6 & 9 FATTY ACIDS - are required part of the diet as the pet's body does not produce them naturally. Fatty Acids are essential for eye and heart health, growth, immune function, relief of chronic pain and arthritis.
- ✅RICH IN VITAMIN A as BetaCarotene - newest formula packed with POWERFUL Vitamin A. Vitamin A is essential for a PET's skin and coat health, nerves, muscles and injury healing.
- ✅RICH IN VITAMIN E - Vitamin E is an essential, fat-soluble vitamin that is good for a dog's immune system, muscles, heart health, liver, nerve cell membranes and healthy skin and coat. It is an antioxidant, perfect for maintaining the skins defences and helping to mop-up free radicals.
- ✅MADE IN THE USA - MANUFACTURED FOR SAFETY - CGMP CERTIFIED AND FDA REGISTERED FACILITY - in production of pet hemp oil for dogs and cats we use only the SAFEST and HIGHEST QUALITY ingredients.
Hemp Oil for dogs
Cornell University Study Says Hemp Oil Works For Dogs
Cornell University’s College of Veterinary Medicine has just announced the findings of the first-ever pharmacokinetic clinical trial on the effects of cannabinoids for dogs
The participating dogs in the study were suffering from multi joint issues. According to a press release, over 80% of the participating dogs in the study who used the hemp oil chews saw significant improvements compared to those who received a placebo. Vets who were involved in the study referred to the product as “a game changer that will change the face of veterinary medicine.”
The study was led by Dr. Joseph Wakshlag, Cornell associate professor and a veterinarian. He wrote a letter to the vet community recommending the product, saying that it had “very promising initial results” and that the researchers will continue analyzing if it has the potential to treat oncology and post-surgical pain. The letter also states: “Over the past 8 months we have conducted a pharmacokinetic and clinical trial on the efficacy of CBD preparation on Osteoarthritis. To date our findings have confirmed that these product is safe and efficacious for pain in dogs with osteoarthritis, chronic joint pain and geriatric pain and soreness with dramatic beneficial effects in our more geriatric patients.”